Friday 10 April 2009

Bishop angered by Good Friday TV

The Bishop of Down and Dromore in Northern Ireland has said people should boycott television on Good Friday. (BBC News)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/7991901.stm

If people wanted to have their 'souls fed' then they can go to church. I don't really see why TV should have to pick up on the failings of churches to encourage newcomers.

BTW there is a new episode of Red Dwarf on tonight. (Dave Channel 9:00pm)
And I will make a point of watching The Life of Brian on DVD as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated (free speech and all that) but I have decided to take off anonymous posting. If I can stick my head over the parapet, then common decency suggests that anyone wishing to debate should at least introduce themselves. :-)
Thanks. And feel free to comment about anything!