Saturday 21 February 2009

I'm on the Blogroll

The Random Fish has been added to The Atheist Blogroll. You can see the blogroll in my sidebar. The Atheist blogroll is a community building service provided free of charge to Atheist bloggers from around the world. If you would like to join, visit Mojoey at Deep Thoughts for more information.

Have a browse. Us atheists are an interesting bunch!

Non-British readers. You might not be aware that 'Blogroll' has a similar assonance to the term 'Bog roll'. Which is a British slang term for toilet paper. It was pointed out to me that a bog roll is used to 'wipe away crap' (not the exact words he used) and that the metaphor of atheists wiping away religion seems ironic. ;-)

2 comments:

Comments are unmoderated (free speech and all that) but I have decided to take off anonymous posting. If I can stick my head over the parapet, then common decency suggests that anyone wishing to debate should at least introduce themselves. :-)
Thanks. And feel free to comment about anything!